Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Men of Faith

There are so many men of faith I could spend years telling there stories, but tonight we are going to talk about the men who will be represented on the Jesse tree, in December. Here they are:

Adam-The First Man
Noah-and the Flood
Abraham-Man of Faith
Isaac-The Victim
Jacob-The Man Who Wrestled With God
Joseph-The Favorite Son
Moses-The Liberator
David-The Chosen King
Joseph-Foster Father of Jesus
John-the Baptist
Jesus-The Son of God

For my treat I have caramel apple suckers from the story of Adam and Eve.  I also have rainbow jello jigglers from the story of Noah.   Read all about these great men in your bible.

1 comment:

  1. I was asked today about what a Jesse tree is. You should comment back with the meaning/purpose of the Jesse tree.

    ReplyDelete